Wednesday, 25 May 2011

web design brief final website

I have completed my working website using Adobe Dreamweaver by using the knowledge that I learnt and built on in the Dreamweaver sessions that I attended in the first three weeks after Easter.


Putting the website together was a completely new experience for me. I have never used Dreamweaver before so managing it was quite tricky but nevertheless useful as I know it will become handy in the future.


On the website itself I am fully aware that the rollover images on the 'Design' page do not link to a page with the images. The idea is that they would on the real website.


Here are screenshots of the five pages that we were required to design as part of the brief I wrote:


Homepage

About Page

Design Work/Portfolio Page

Magazine Page

Contact Page

No comments:

Post a Comment