Wednesday, 3 November 2010

chosen board design

This is the board design that I have chosen to work with and help direct the rest of the design work for the game. A contemporary design is always engaging, and it helps greatly as a vehicle to communicate a key message. This is part of my project rationale and a fine example of this in action is through this game entitled Clown works that I came across. The fact that it is a board game is sheer coincidence! Although it makes it a very relevant example.


The range of items in a Monopoly set (including the packaging itself) is my canvas and I am applying my on unique concept and design to it. Essentially working with an existing system to produce a unique piece of design, as Sam Loman does here.


Be seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment