Tuesday, 12 October 2010

wrap it up word, image and net exploration

My chosen word to communicate is:

THINKING

And my chosen image to communicate (not necessarily directly through the designs) is a photograph I took of Auguste Rodin's 'The Thinker' at Rodin's house in Paris:


In response to receiving the nets for this week brief, I chose the most interesting looking ones and made them up. Here is how I interpreted the folding mechanisms:

Net 1

Net 2

Net 3

Net 4

Net 5

Net 6

Net 7

After consideration of the nets in relation to my concept, I decided on the following:

NET 2
NET 3
NET 7

My reason for choosing these are that they are not strict methods of product packaging. I am approaching this by viewing the net as a canvas, as my form of communication. The package should help to communicate the message.

Be seeing you!


No comments:

Post a Comment