Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Visual Language - Photography 2 (OUGD104)

In this visual language session which took place on 8/12/09, we were simply put into pairs and assigned a category and had to go and photograph 100 objects (between the pair) in that category. I was paired with Ross. Our category was '3' so we chose to explore the college looking for different number 3 letterforms and sets of 3 objects in a row. Here are my favourite 25 photos:


I chose these particular photos as they each have a unique quality about them, be it the interesting subject matter, the location in which they were taken. Some are numbers and some are sets. Sets were found to be easier to find and photograph than the actual number 3. But I decided to include the three as it simply fits the theme.

Apologies for some blurry shots. I'm still trying to get used to the camera I used for this.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment