Sunday, 22 November 2009

Electronic Poet (Live Brief)

Here are the designs I submitted for the Electronic Poet brief where the brief was to submit at least 5 t-shirt designs that all had a tribal theme combined with a general dance music vibe which relates to Electronic Poets target audience. Of all the submissions, 20 were to be chosen to be developed, printed and sold in Selfridges across the country and select shops internationally.

IDEA 1


IDEA 2


IDEA 3


IDEA 4


IDEA 5


I also submitted the same ideas in black and white.

Idea 5 happened to be chosen for me to develop along with the help of Paper Scissors & Stone (The design company running the brief). Once it has been developed, the t-shirts will be printed and will eventually hit the shops on the 1st of August 2010.

I really didn't expect to have a design chosen so this was a very big shock to me!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment